Single click on the map to select nearby surveys and list them in this tab.
Note using Internet Explorer: with some versions of Internet Explorer, you may need to turn off "Combatibility Mode" to view the map on the right. In the "Tools" menu bar, select "Compatibility View Settings" to adjust the settings.
1. Single click on the map to select surveys (displayed in magenta) that are nearby and list them in the "Surveys" tab. The nearby search area will be shown on the map by a blue circle.
2. In the "Surveys" tab, mouseover survey name in list to highlight survey on map (displayed in orange).
3. Click on survey name in list to view more survey details and highlight on map (displayed in yellow).
4. Click on "Open survey page in new tab" link for data and all other information.
1. Select the "Filters" tab.
2. Enter keywords into the form.
3. Click the "Filter" button to update the map.
4. Click the "Clear" button to clear the form and show all surveys.
To zoom, click the +/- buttons in the upper left corner of the map, use the mouse scroll wheel, or press and hold the shift key and click and drag the mouse.
To pan, click map and drag.